Castlight Health’s cloud-based software that enables enterprises to understand and manage healthcare spending as a business investment, and helps employees and their families make medical decisions. The Enterprise Healthcare Cloud makes healthcare information transparent and useful to employees, with technology-enabled benefit designs and integrated systems and applications. Castlight drives employee engagement and enable employers to integrate benefit programs into one platform available to employees and their families
- Develop detailed customer personas, product definition documents, user stories and test cases
- Lead the engineering team in the development and delivery of insights products and features.
- Contribute to product roadmap for insights products, in collaboration with Sr. Product Managers.
- Identify, prioritize, and productize key reports with adjacent analytics teams such as customer analytics and product analytics.
- Constantly explore opportunities to solve challenging problems using machine learning and data science capabilities to help drive actionable insights
- 3+ years experience in product management, with at least 2+ years in the cloud software industry.
- Strong track record of leading a cross-functional team to deliver an insights product.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with agile product development cycles and tools.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with abilities to tell succinct stories, to state things simply and persuasively to different internal, external, business and technical audiences.
- Deep design thinking, customer empathy, market understanding, data-driven execution
- Cross-functional collaboration across time zones and countries.
- Is intuitive and attentive to user interface and user experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience designing, developing and delivering cloud software products.
- The role will be based in Hyderabad