Dev Engineer – JAVA Full Stack
The Core Services (SOA) team is responsible for developing high-performance service-oriented infrastructure, which drives our Web and mobile applications. The services layer (written in Java, J2EE) supports mission-critical business logic and provides low-latency access to massive data sets.
The ideal candidate will have top-notch development skills and an interest in doing full-stack development. This is an opportunity to work with an exceptionally collaborative and inclusive group of people who value the people they work with above all. If you’d like to join us in living our dream of working on things that matter and transforming healthcare, reach out to us!
- 3-5 years of experience with Java, J2EE in a professional software development environment
- 1-2 years of experience in UI technologies, especially Angular.
- Exposure to microservices will be a plus
- BE/BTech or MTech in Computer Science or any engineering discipline
- Experience with MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with a distributed version control system such as Git
- Nice to have: Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Independently Design, Develop and Implement major pieces of web services to power core functionality
- Self-directed and ability to work closely with cross-functional teams like QA and product Management.
- Ability to resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves system availability and performance